PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Life//June 11-17

 Hi Friends--

Another week is in the book!  Last week was incredibly hectic--we celebrated a birthday, hosted 2 parties, and worked at Swim Camp.  It wasn't until Christy arrived Friday afternoon that things slowed down a bit.  Once the party was over Friday night, it felt like summer vacation *officially* started for me.  I got to go to the farmer's market, and on Sunday we headed to the lake to celebrate Father's Day.  It felt great just to hang out with John, Maddie, Jack, and the Langenhahn's.
Of course, I had to do an insert for Emily's fun birthday celebrations:
This week I've shifting gears to just coaching my team.  Life feels way less hectic--I even made some homemade bread yesterday--yahoo!  Here's to days with nothing on the calendar!!

Hope you're having a great week!

XO,

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully colourful week! I really like the colours you used for the insert about your daughter's birthday. The journal cards are cute too, especially the "Oh how lovely" card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. Great colours and elements used.

    ReplyDelete