PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2012

Looking Gorgeous (and All Grown Up!)

 Hi Friends!

The Terlap girls had one of the *best* weekends, ever!  It started out Friday night as Maddie and 7 of her friends spent 2 hours over here getting ready for the big 8th grade dance.  Don't they look gorgeous?
 It turned out to be a beautiful night--slightly cool with no wind--perfect outdoor picture taking weather!  The girls were so patient posing for the crowds of mom-paparazzi.
 I loved getting to peek at them doing each other's hair and makeup and toes. There was plenty of giggles and mascara and hairspray. Girlfriends are the best, aren't they?
Another mom and I dropped them off at the dance and then picked them up and took them to Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards.  The girls couldn't stop gushing about how much fun they had.  Maddie told me their group had more fun than anyone else there!  : )
It's so hard to believe that my middle girl is getting ready to head off to high school.  I know she's ready, but it's still kind of bittersweet for me.  My kids are growing up way too fast.

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment