PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wacky Games

Hi Friends!

It's official:  School's out for summer!  Yahoo!  I spent today over at Jack's school taking hundreds of pictures of the kids playing Wacky Games.  It was a gorgeous, perfect day, and just warm enough to make the water games feel good.

 Wacky Games is a Clayton tradition on the last day of school.  The kids look forward to it all year.


 None of the games are especially challenging, and there are no winners and losers.  The kids think that's totally fine.
 This little guy is the son of one of my friends.  I have a huge crush on him.  He's adorable!

 For as long as I remember, Bridget and Kristina have been in charge of organizing Wacky Games.  They do an AWESOME job!
The kids like having the teachers and staff out there, too.  The picture below is Jack's PE teacher, Mr. Rebas and his classroom teacher, Mr. Lardinois.
And here's Jack with Mrs. Benson, the principal.  She is a dynamic and positive leader:
Hooray for a fun-filled last day of school.  I can't believe my last kiddo is leaving Clayton Elementary.  I am totally going to miss being there all the time.  Clayton was exactly the kind of place I'd always hoped my kids would go to elementary school. 

And now:  on to Summer 2012!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment