PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On Pool Time


Hi Friends!

It's Wednesday afternoon, and I'm feeling all caught up--for the moment, anyway.  The rest of the world slows down during summer, but summer actually kicks off my crazy-busy time of the year.  Summer swim season starts pretty much the first day of summer vacation and goes right into the girl's high school season.  Girl's season goes all the way into the first part of November.  From June-November, I am literally "On Pool Time".  It is, without a doubt, my favorite time of the year.  I love working with my swimmers.  I love the challenge of writing the right kinds of workouts, fixing strokes, and pushing my swimmers to accomplish their goals.  I love seeing their potential.  Every day is an adventure, and I wouldn't trade my coaching experience for anything in the world.

Life is good, especially on pool time.

XO,

Vicki

PS  I completely love that sign above.  I need to find a way to make it mine! : ) 

2 comments:

  1. hey coach! :) I can't think of a better person to ask: is there a way to keep hair dry in the water? we're in the pool nearly every day, and the hair maintenance is a drag (hairy people here). we tried a silicone swim cap, which i'm sure you already know was a flop. insider tips/ideas? xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Friend! I am sorry to say, but I have never seen a swimmer get out of the water with dry hair. There is no cap, latex or silicone, that will keep the water out. Sorry!

      Delete