PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tim Tebow Believes, Do You?


Hi Friends,

Let's talk football.  Or, more specifically, let's talk about Tim Tebow.

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't give Denver a snowball's chance yesterday against the Steelers.  And nobody else did, either.  Seriously.  Did anyone pick Denver to win yesterday?  Nope.  No one thought they could do it.

Except maybe Tim Tebow.  I'm pretty sure Tim Tebow knew they could do it.  And no, I don't really think that God helped Tim win the game.  I'm positive that he has better things to do with his time. 

However.

I do think that Tim Tebow's faith helps him win games.  I do. I believe that success is largely dependent on our belief and faith to achieve it. 

I think when our faith is strong and we believe, we can accomplish great things.

I also think Tim Tebow is where he's at for a very specific reason, which may or may not have anything to do with winning a Super Bowl. 

I read that 92 million people Googled "John 3:16" after he wrote it on his eye black during the National Championship game.  Ninety-two million people responded to something he did.  That's a whole lot of people!  I'm happy when I can get my dog to respond to me when I call him.  Ninety-two million people!

I also read that Tim Tebow's Denver Broncos jersey was the #1 selling jersey before he ever took a single snap.  He hadn't even arrived in Denver and his jersey was outselling Brady's and Manning's and Rogers'.

Now, I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you why I admire him:  I just like the way he's living his life.  I like that he's humble and positive.  I like that he's a good example.  I like that he's proud to be a Christian.  I like that he believes.

Go get 'em next week, Tim.  Keep believing!

XO,

Vicki










No comments:

Post a Comment