PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day Dreams//Art Journal #1

 Hi Friends!

Here's my first completed page for the "Art Journal All Year"  class I am taking.  Our first prompt was "day dreams."   Our art challenge was all about layering.  Elsie and Rachel encouraged us to layer our pages with different found papers.  We were to "mix and match them to create a beautiful look."  I used bits and pieces of papers I had in my stash: a scrap of vintage map, some old stamps, mismatched playing cards, vintage labels & and an old Bingo board:
 The only new things on the page are the letter stickers and this key:
The journaling challenge was to list the things I've been daydreaming about lately, both big and small:
It was fun to sit quietly and record my day dreams.  I sure would love to make each of those day dreams into a reality.

How about you?  What do you day dream about?

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment