PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 24, 2012

Women's Retreat Journal

 Hi Friends--

I thought you might want to take a peek at the journal I made for the retreat.  I tend to take tons and tons of notes (must be my journalism background), so I thought this time I'd just bring an entire journal so I could record my thoughts.
I covered an old journal that I had laying around from two summers ago when I used to make my swimmers record what they ate for breakfast every morning before practice.  I'm pretty sure I won't ever need to refer back to what Emily ate on June 20, 2010.  : )  I just ripped out the used pages and covered the front with bits and pieces of things I had in my stash.
I'm pretty sure I won't have any problem filling up this journal with goodness from the weekend.
I'm off to pack my bags!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment: