PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

Time to Step It Up!


Hi Friends--

I am feeling filled-to-the-brim with happy this morning.  The weekend was everything I'd hoped it would be, and more.  I have so much to think about and process, and pages and pages of notes to read. 

Here are just a few of the things I walked away knowing:

There is nothing lovelier than 506 women singing together.
Some people have had more-than-their share of hardship.
In every case, believing helped get them through.
In comparison, I have had an extremely easy life.
I know I have been blessed.
If you listen, you will hear.
Laughing until you sound like a hyena is good for the soul.
A meal shared over good conversation tastes better.
I need to step up my game.
I am on the right path.

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Blogs need a "like" button. I don't really have a comment, I just like your post. :-) Ladies' retreats are definitely refreshing! Dede

    ReplyDelete