PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's a Miracle!

Hi Friends!

At the risk of sounding like the old lady I am, I've got to take a few minutes to gush about my new *favorite* thing:  cherry concentrate!  It's like a miracle cure for knee pain. Just two little tablespoons a night has literally turned my life around.   Here I've been hobbling around and all I needed was a little cherry concentrate.  Who knew?!?

I have been struggling with swelling and pain in my right knee for at least a month and a half now--the direct result of too much jumping and running stairs in my boot camp class.  Oy!  All that jumping completely took a toll on my joints.  Last week a woman I've been working out with told me that cherry juice concentrate took away all her joint pain.  I was a little bit skeptical, but decided I'd give it a try.  Friends--it totally works!  I feel like a new woman.  Seriously.  And the best part is that it's completely natural, which is way better than downing several Advil multiple times a day.  Hooray!

Am I the last person on earth to discover the fabulousness of cherry concentrate?  Do you have any other secret cures to recommend?  Let me know in the comments!

Edited to add:  I bought my bottle at GNC, but I think you can find it at health food stores, too. The brand I bought is Dynamic Health 100% Pure/Organic Certified Tart Cherry Concentrate.

Have a happy day!

XO,

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. I down Ibuprofin every evening for my knee pain. I refuse to quit my Zumba classes and Im not even sure that is the cause of it (Probably old age for me for real). Im gonna try the Cherry juice idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works for you,too, Lisa! I bought my bottle at GNC, but I think you can find it at health food stores, too. The brand I bought is Dynamic Health 100% Pure/Organic Certified Tart Cherry Concentrate.

      Delete