PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

An Incomplete List of Things I Just Don't Get



Why anyone would start doing drugs.
Professional hot dog eaters.
Dogs wearing shoes.
Why I had to take geometry.
Why we call it a "building" when it's already built.
Why people watch other people playing poker on TV.
The way teens wear their pants.
NASCAR
People who don't like chocolate.
Why anyone would want to follow me on Twitter.
Why the bananas are either all gone the day after I buy them, or they are left until they are brown and squishy soft.
Why they can't invent something that would allow golf announcers to speak in a regular voice instead of that creepy, whispery voice they all use.
Why my kids spend so much time learning about the colonial period in school.


XO,
Vicki

6 comments:

  1. so good
    so funny
    so familiar
    great start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the BEST!!!!! I am cracking up! AMEN AMEN AMEN on the list sister!!! :)
    xo,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! (but I don't like chocolate...SHHH!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent list. I said, "Oh, yeah!" to every single one. I think we can build on this list. Oh, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great list...my husband doesn't like chocolate and after 8 years of marriage and 12 + of being together..I still ask him ... " why? and are you sure?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Love it. Especially the chocolate. Really. Really?! Those poor, deprived, beleaguered souls...

    ReplyDelete