PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Currently


Listening...to the birds tweeting outside
Eating...a bowl full of sliced avocados and cucumbers sprinkled with a little salt (yum!)
Drinking...a Venti non-fat 3-pump Chai Latte* from Starbucks.
Wearing....coaching clothes: Adidas capris and a T-shirt
Feeling...like this morning’s “Bring a Parent to Practice” day was a success
Weather...sunny…gorgeous!
Needing...to bake a lemonade cake for tonight’s dinner at Robin and Terry’s.
Wanting....to squeeze a bike ride in today.
Thinking...that I stayed up reading much too late last night.
Enjoying...summer.

XO,

Vicki

*That order makes me sound like a tea snob, doesn’t it? : )

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!!!!!!!
    all of it!
    the
    end.
    :)
    adore you,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I were there enjoying summer with you!
    Soak it up, my friend.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete